Wednesday, February 11, 2015

NEW Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer Stamp Set


A brand new stamp set to love and adore!  Stampin' Up! just release Lovely Amazing You Photopolymer stamp set and it was an instant favorite with me!  The font in the sentiments was just adorable!  See all the whole set below!


Lovely Amazing You is budget friendly and priced really well at $14.95 which includes 8 images. That little envelope is SO cute.  Reminds me of the emojii I use in text messages to my friends! Ready to grab your own? You can add it to your shopping cart HERE.


Oh that handwritten font is just SO cool.  I love the look and feel of it.  Crisp, cool and fun!


Here's a couple cards and tags using the set.  Mix and match with few other Stampin' Up! sets and you'll be in a paper crafting haven!


This is my favorite card!  The feathers and black and white colors are just so elegant.  LOVE!


Perfect for treat bags and gift!  Simply stamp on a tag and tie around and bag of candy or homemade goodies.  Instant WOW!

What do you think?  Love this set as much as I do?  Can't wait to order mine. You can do order your own AND qualify for Sale-A-Bration rewards HERE!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday,
Kari Linder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails